Jena Alliance course: Writing cover letters for job applications - Introductory session
Dr. Hendrik Huthoff
In this workshop you will:
- Learn the dos and don'ts of writing cover letters for job applications
- Write a cover letter for a vacancy of your choosing
- Have at least two individual zoom sessions with feedback from JSMC manager Hendrik Huthoff
- Receive feedback on your final letter from an external expert
- Receive anonymised versions of all letters written in the workshop as examples for future applications
The workshop will start with an introductory zoom session on September 22nd between 14:00 and 15:30.
In order to register, please send an email to email@example.com by Sep 16, 2022. Participation is limited to 5 individuals on a first-come-first-served basis.